Well it is all about Amy Atlas today! Yes, lovers once again it is a winning kind of Let the Eat Cake Day… as not only are we drooling over some fabulous table designs, and incredible sweetness: we also have a booky-wook for you to have , hold and behold – Sweet Designs. Sweet Designs is will blind you with pretty table science science, filled with lots of lovely ideas for you hen party, wedding party, party of five or just party of one (we like the idea of having a sweet table for one!)
Since we are into keeping it simple and sweet, we have ONE copy to give away and all you need to do is leave a comment and you could win of this Amy Atlas book.
- This prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for Cash.
- Only one comment per person.
- The winner’s postal address is required in order for the winner to receive the prize.
- This competition is open to UK entrants only
- Competition closes at Midnight on Monday 16th July 2012
About the author
I'm the big kahuna with the whole shebang. Amma = Idiot + Savant. Also known as Ams, Amsy, and less frequently Adjubi . Nice to make your acquaintance. I write in the first, second, third and sometimes disembodied person (Bet it will confuse the life out of you).